#100DaysOfCode - Day 95: Obsidian Plugin Contributions
Since it’s been a while focusing on work, I decided tonight to spend some time working on some open-source priorities of mine. I work largely with a productivity tool based in Markdown, and have found a lot of the plug-ins to be really useful. So, I’ve started getting involved with those plug-ins.
For starters, a few weeks ago I got involved with a dependency of an obsidian plugin:
The new development I added was a feature in Markdown to “transpose” a table.
B. Transposed table
It’s not the prettiest code (in fact, I find it pretty bad), but it works perfectly, and quickly. I still need to submit the Pull Request, but I’ve been hesitant because I keep telling myself to clean it up a little. I probably really should find the time for it (also, pretty cool that this plugin has 80k+ downloads)
Then, based on a plug-in I use very frequently, I decided to get more involved with a simle checklist application that I’ve really grown to love. It’s owned and created by Delashum. Here’s my Pull Request that documents some of the (strictly administrative) changes I started with - just mapping out what it takes to run and do custom development on this plug-in (this plugin is also pretty popular at 20k+ downloads)