#100DaysOfCode - Day 98: Jekyll Improvements
This blog top menu nav-bar has been broken for a little bit, so I took the time really quickly today to fix it. There’s some bootstrap dependencies I’m not a huge fan of, but it works, and it works pretty well.
Apologies for my lack of updates recently, too. I’ve been going through some Interfaces Training that seems to be eating up a lot of my time. Maybe I’ll post about that sometime!
In the meantime, I’ve also been working a little bit on plug-ins for obsidian.md, an editor I use. I’ve got my own published site for Obsidian available here, but it’s encrypted and mostly just for notes I’m sharing with friends. Overall, I’ve definitely been liking the Obsidian community/toolset so far for my development and personal life workflows!